It’s about curb appeal as well as safety. A well-lit area around your home increases the security and the value of your castle. Sometimes, we work hard to select unique plants, trees, shrubs and flowers that make the outside of our homes and landscaping beautiful and welcoming, but there is one aspect of landscaping that is often overlooked. It is the outdoor lighting! Lighting is used to highlight the architectural features of your home
Here are some lighting tips for your property –
1. Determine how your outdoor space is or will be used.
2. Cover all of the basic areas…driveway, patios, steps, etc.
3. Use LED lighting for long life.
4. Set your landscape lighting on a timer.
5. Don’t pollute the neighborhood with harsh, direct lighting.
Let there be light! When the sun sets, where did all of that beautiful landscaping go? Call Houston’s outdoor property lighting experts for design ideas. We are Laird Landscaping…voted Katy’s best landscaper for a reason. You will love your well-lit property for years to come when you call Laird Landscaping at (281) 578-2795.