One of the areas that may entail for you and your family is designing the ideal landscape for your Houston area home. The traditional view of landscape design is a detailed drawing specifying the location of each shrub and flower bed. There are ways to begin this seemingly gargantuan project.
Here are some of the steps –
1. Plan for future equipment access…lawn mowers, etc.
2. Plan the focal points…gardens, etc.
3. Don’t exceed your reach…financially that is.
4. Be careful not to plan for too many curves…that’s overkill.
5. Take nothing for granted…don’t just “work around” obstacles, perhaps remove them.
All of these steps and much more are why you call Laird Landscaping of Katy BEFORE your project begins. Laird Landscaping has been planning, designing, and executing landscaping for the greater Houston area for two generations. They were voted Katy Texas’ best landscaper more than once. Let’s get on to the next stage call Laird at (281) 578-2795.