This will not only enhance the beauty, but also add to the value of our property. A paved stone walkway or patio will do just the trick! Now, if this project is larger in nature it should probably begin with a soil engineer evaluating whether or not the soil is prone to abnormal expansion.
Here are just some of the steps that need to be taken –
1. Prepare the site by removing impediments around it.
2. Compact to at least 95% or higher if the surface is to accommodate vehicular traffic.
3. Lay something called geotextile to prevent deep soil disturbance.
4. Lay a four to six-inch layer of base material for pedestrian use.
5. Eventually, install the pavers.
Between all of that and after it lies much more that a truly trained professional landscaper in the Houston area should be charged with. Enter Laird Landscaping of Katy…voted the best in town! They will design, manage, and install your paving project to give your property maximum eye appeal. Call Laird Landscaping today at (281) 578-2795.