When you think of planting this summer in the Houston area we hope that you are thinking about beauty plus durability. Some plants will thrive in our hot, humid climate and some will not. We would like to give you some examples of plants that enjoy hot weather as much as we Houstonians do!
Some great plants to put in the ground as summer arrives are –
1. Salvia. Red Salvias will thrive if properly watered.
2. Sunflowers. Who does not love a cheerful sunflower?
3. Dahlia. They come in a huge variety of colors.
4. Aloe Vera. You can have 100% access to this pure healing agent.
5. Bougainvillea. Give them something to climb up.
We at Laird Landscaping voted Katy’s best landscaper want your outside living area to be as breathtaking as you wish. We will help you with any and all of your landscaping plans this summer. If you live in the Houston area, please give us a call to turn your landscaping dreams into reality. That phone number is (281) 578-2795.