When it comes to first impressions in the business world, the best first impression you can give is to look professional. This isn't limited to just our hair and clothing, your business itself should also look the part.
In today's society, we rely on our visual perception to determine how things make us feel. For instance, when selling a home good curb appeal will make the house sell faster than a home with an unkept yard and weeds everywhere. Good curb appeal will even increase the value of the property and should be seen as an investment. This also holds true for your business.
Drive around your community and think about the businesses that catch your eye...in a good and bad way. Are you more inclined to visit a business with garbage and dead trees surrounding the building? Probably not. This gives off the perception that the business is neglectful and does not care about what type of impression they make. A business with a well manicured landscape will make clients feel as though your business is a pleasant and safe place to visit. This shows your customers that you take pride in the services you provide.
If you are opening a new business, or if you are a family owned business that has been around for generations, it's never too late to invest in a well manicured landscape. Contact Houston area Laird Landscaping to find out how you can boost your business' curb appeal at (281)578-2795. Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Monday, February 4, 2013
It’s time to consider having your garden expertly serviced by the professionals at Laird Landscaping. Allow us to spruce up your garden and make it ready for the next season. Here are some of the things that our teams of landscaping specialists can do for you:
- Seasonal Color: Planting seasonal color is one of the best ways to bring pizzazz into the garden. By using colorful flowers that will last all season long, we can make your landscape standout in the neighborhood.
- Containers: Bring an added element into your yard with a well placed container full of colorful and texturally appealing plants.
- Trimming: Shrubs and ornamental trees experience a lot of growth. We can trim them and bring them back into their intended shape and size. We can also trim the larger trees as well raise them above your house, fence, walkways, driveways and streets. Removal of old, dead, or unwanted trees is something else we can take care of.
- New Planting: We live in a climate that allows for planting to effectively be done year round. So, if you have been thinking about adding to your existing landscaping, now is an excellent time to do so. Call to set up a time to consult with one of our qualified designers to create the perfect addition.
- Drainage Systems: Laird Landscaping is well known for our high quality design and expert installation of drainage systems. A well functioning system can help protect your house and property from erosion, foundation problems, mold, algae, fungus, not to mention termites and mosquitos. We can also service your existing system by cleaning out the catch basins and slow moving drains.
- Outdoor Lighting: Lighting systems in a landscape enhance the natural beauty of your yard as well as provide security. We can design and install a new system for you or service an existing one.
- Fertilization : As a best practice, we only use 100% environmentally friendly, organic fertilizers. Allow us to rejuvenate the plants in your landscape with a fresh application of fertilizer.
- Irrigation Systems Audits: This service includes checking the entire system and making sure it is running effectively. We can check each zone, straighten nozzles, and inspect valves , replacing them if necessary. We will also make sure the proper start and stop times are programmed into to timer so that the right amount of water is being put onto the landscape.
- Mulch: Perhaps you’re needing to just get a new application of mulch in the garden. A good layer of mulch will add eye appeal as well as help to retain moisture and add in reducing weeds.