As the Bible tells us there is a season for everything. The time to plant in the Houston area may be now. Soon, the summer heat and humidity will give way to the more moderate days of autumn. Look around at your property. It may very well be time to begin planting for enjoyment and beauty in the years to come.
Here are some reasons why planting now in our area is a good idea-
1. The ground rarely freezes, so a tree or shrub can take root over the next 6 months.
2. Planting a tree now will provide shade next summer.
3. Planting in the fall or winter allows those trees to flourish in the spring.
4. Less watering is needed this time of year.
5. You can add instant fall color to your property.
The where, the when, the how, and the whom are all important factors in your landscaping plans. Why not choose the Houston area landscaper that was recently named Katy Texas’ best landscape company? That is Laird Landscaping lending its expertise to tree and shrub planting for decades around here. Call them today at (281) 578-2795.