This is just about the right time to consider having a patio cover built to protect you from the hot summer that is on its way. We assume that the existing structure is capable of supporting a new patio cover roof. This is the time to consult a structural professional such as Houston’s own Laird Landscaping.
There are a few things that you need to accomplish before drawing up patio cover plans…
• Choose the right wood for your home.
• Make sure that shingles match your Houston residence.
• Always remember that you need a minimum of 6' 8" clearance.
• Don’t let roofing nails show through the bottom.
• The job requires 6x6 posts, a 4X12 beam and 4X6 rafters.
To have it done right for long-term benefit you need professional expertise. Do you wish to cover an existing roof or wall? There are too many intricacies to consider this a DIY job. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL! It is a task that you trust to the experienced experts at Laird Landscaping. If you are in the Houston area, call them today at (281) 578-2795.