- Seasonal Color: Planting seasonal color is one of the best ways to bring pizzazz into the garden. By using colorful flowers that will last all season long, we can make your landscape standout in the neighborhood.
- Containers: Bring an added element into your yard with a well placed container full of colorful and texturally appealing plants.
- Trimming: Shrubs and ornamental trees experience a lot of growth. We can trim them and bring them back into their intended shape and size. We can also trim the larger trees as well raise them above your house, fence, walkways, driveways and streets. Removal of old, dead, or unwanted trees is something else we can take care of.
- New Planting: We live in a climate that allows for planting to effectively be done year round. So, if you have been thinking about adding to your existing landscaping, now is an excellent time to do so. Call to set up a time to consult with one of our qualified designers to create the perfect addition.
- Drainage Systems: Laird Landscaping is well known for our high quality design and expert installation of drainage systems. A well functioning system can help protect your house and property from erosion, foundation problems, mold, algae, fungus, not to mention termites and mosquitos. We can also service your existing system by cleaning out the catch basins and slow moving drains.
- Outdoor Lighting: Lighting systems in a landscape enhance the natural beauty of your yard as well as provide security. We can design and install a new system for you or service an existing one.
- Fertilization : As a best practice, we only use 100% environmentally friendly, organic fertilizers. Allow us to rejuvenate the plants in your landscape with a fresh application of fertilizer.
- Irrigation Systems Audits: This service includes checking the entire system and making sure it is running effectively. We can check each zone, straighten nozzles, and inspect valves , replacing them if necessary. We will also make sure the proper start and stop times are programmed into to timer so that the right amount of water is being put onto the landscape.
- Mulch: Perhaps you’re needing to just get a new application of mulch in the garden. A good layer of mulch will add eye appeal as well as help to retain moisture and add in reducing weeds.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Professional Landscaping Services
It’s time to consider having your garden expertly serviced by the professionals at Laird Landscaping. Allow us to spruce up your garden and make it ready for the next season. Here are some of the things that our teams of landscaping specialists can do for you: